The mission of the Chemistry in Cancer Research Working Group (CICR) is to promote the future success of cancer research and the AACR through the scholarly exchange of chemistry-related information and open dialogue within the community of researchers that utilize chemical sciences and technologies in accomplishing their objectives.
Why Join CICR
- To promote the pivotal role of chemistry in cancer research;
- To sponsor scientific initiatives such as symposia, forums, meetings, and conferences that provide a venue for the dissemination of chemistry-related advances;
- To recognize the outstanding achievements of chemists in cancer research;
- To support the education, training, and professional advancement of early-career chemists in cancer research; and
- To be informed on stimulating new developments in the field of chemistry in cancer research.
How to Join CICR